Follow me at Facebook.com/DamaGodiva
Photo courtesy of AZCapitalTimes.com
In light of gun control talks, I have gathered a few anti-gun quotes from celebrities.
If you know of a recent quote from a celebrity send it to me.
1) Tony Bennett: “ It’s the kind of turn that happened to the great country of Germany, when Nazis came over and created tragic things, and they had to be told off. And if we continue this kind of violence and accept it in our country, the rest of the world’s going to really take care of us, in a very bad way.”
“We should learn that we’re the greatest country, because we’re all different nationalities and all different religions. And we should show the rest of the world how to behave.”
2) Chris Rock: “The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and dad of the country,” Rock said. “And when your dad says something, you listen. And when you don’t it usually bites you ….”
3) Jim Carrey: “Any1 who would run out to buy an assault rifle after the Newtown massacre has very little left in their body or soul worth protecting.”
4) Sylvester Stallone: “I know people go, ‘They’re going to take away the assault weapon’. (But) who… needs an assault weapon?
“You can’t hunt with it… (and) who’s going to attack your house, a f***ing army?”
5) Jerry Springer: “What happens with any interest group is they are always worried about the chipping away of their rights. So even though under a truth serum, if they were alone in a room with God and God said, ‘You gotta tell me the truth,’ they would say, ‘Well, yeah, we probably don’t need assault weapons.’ They’re worried that if you permit legislation that takes that away, then the next step, someone will come along and say, ‘Lets take this away, lets take that away.’”
See video and/or Read more: 1)http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/02/06/tony_bennett_without_gun_control_us_may_turn_into_nazi_germany.html